Plan Your Trip
The Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course will host the Flex and MEMS & Sensors Technical Congress this year. Surrounded by 22 acres of soaring Monterey Pines, the Hyatt Regency is a destination hotel providing close proximity to the central coastline, downtown Monterey, golf and wine tasting, and easy-access to some of the areas most well-known attractions.
Conference and Hotel Location
1 Old Golf Course Road
Monterey, CA 93940
Reserve Your Hotel Room
Our lowest guest room rates are available for both exhibitors and attendees. Guest room rates are quoted exclusive of any applicable taxes, services fees, and/or hotel specific fees in effect at the time of the event. To receive our conference rates, please visit Hyatt.com to book your reservations and use the appropriate Corporate or Group codes listed below. Resort Fee of $25 will be waived at check-out.
- Government Guest, Use Corporate or Group Code SEG2
- Industry Guest, Use Corpoate or Group Code SEM2
Guest Room Rates
- Single Occupancy: $185
- Double Occupancy: $185
- Triple Occupancy: $210
- Quadruple Occupancy: $235
- Government: $142
Reservation Changes and Cancellations
Please refer to the dates below if you need to change or cancel your reservation.
- August 1, 2018: Housing opens.
- January 28, 2019: Last day to request housing at our lowest guest room rates. Room rates are subject to availability.
- February 16, 2019: Cancellation deadline without penalty is 48 hours prior to check-in. Reservation changes and cancellations must be made directly with the hotel.
Map, Parking & Transportation
Find a map, parking and transportation to the Hyatt Regency hotel here for your convenience.
From playing golf at the Del Monte Golf Course to touring local wineries or museums, there are many experiences to enjoy in Monterey. Visit the Monterey Museum of Art, join a whale watching adventure tour, hike the local state parks, or take the 17-mile drive through thick forests and picturesque costal vistas. Monterey offers attractions for everyone! Learn more about Monterey!