THE FLEX/MSTC 2019 PUBLICITY PROGRAM
WHAT IS IT?
Exclusive access for SEMI members, including MSIG and FlexTech technology community members. The FLEX/MSTC Publicity Program gives SEMI Members the opportunity to —
- Access to the FLEX/MSTC press attendee list and press briefing information.
- Meet with the press in the onsite press room.
- Publish your FLEX/MSTC-related press releases and other company news to the SEMI Member section of the SEMI website.
- Submit your press releases here. See below for a SEMI Boilerplate for your press releases.
The list includes background information on press, to help you tailor your pitches/invitations accordingly.
Exhibiting members will receive a password by email Click here to download the Press List.
- Invite the press to briefings with your company spokespeople.
- Pitch article ideas to editors who accept contributed articles.
- Questions contact Maria Vetrano, Vetrano Communications, at email@example.com
ONSITE PRESS ROOM
Work and meet with the press for your media briefings during FLEX/MSTC in a comfortable, convenient meeting space.
- Bring your company’s press information to the press room.
- Tables in the press room are available on a first–come, first–served basis.
PRESS ROOM LOCATION
Room: Monterey Office
- Steps away from Monterey Ballroom – used for keynotes and many other general gatherings.
PRESS ROOM HOURS
- Tuesday, February 19 7:00am–6:00pm
- Wednesday, February 20 7:00am–4:00pm
SEMI connects more than 2,100 member companies and 1.3 million professionals worldwide to advance the technology and business of electronics manufacturing. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations in materials, design, equipment, software, devices, and services that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products. Electronic System Design Alliance (ESD Alliance), FlexTech, the Fab Owners Alliance (FOA) and the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG) are SEMI Strategic Association Partners, defined communities within SEMI focused on specific technologies. Since 1970, SEMI has built connections that have helped its members prosper, create new markets, and address common industry challenges together. SEMI maintains offices in Bangalore, Berlin, Brussels, Grenoble, Hsinchu, Seoul, Shanghai, Silicon Valley (Milpitas, Calif.), Singapore, Tokyo, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.semi.org and follow SEMI on LinkedIn and Twitter.
The SEMI logo is a registered trademark, and MEMS & Sensors Industry Group and the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group logo are trademarks of SEMI. All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.