MEMS & SENSORS TECHNICAL CONGRESS — MSTC 2020
TECHNOLOGIES DRIVING THE NEXT WAVE OF SMART MEMS & SENSING SOLUTIONS
Tuesday, February 25 8:00am–6:00pm
Wednesday, February 26 8:00am–6:00pm
MSTC 2020 hosted at the DoubleTree by Hilton in San Jose, California. The venue is conveniently located less than one mile from the San Jose International Airport!
The MEMS & Sensors Technical Congress — MSTC 2020 is designed for technical executives, engineering, design and product engineers across the MEMS and sensors supply chain and adjacent industries. This year will see a different format to truly focus on the needs of the key innovators in our industry. MEMS and sensors technology challenges from silicon fabrication, packaging, test, hardware, and software design will be addressed together with the impact of adjacent technologies of the ecosystem. The opportunities and challenges brought about by key growth areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, 5G, and Blockchain will be front and center. The existing and emerging MEMS and sensors markets together with the resulting new component, software, and systems needs will be highlighted. MSTC features key networking and problem-solving discussions and opportunities for all attendees.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Senior Technical Executives
- Executive Vice Presidents of Technologies
- Engineering Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, and Designers
- System Engineers and Integrators
- Software Solutions Engineers and Developers
- Startup Founders
- Research and Development Engineers
- Market Analysts
- Market Researchers
- Consulting Firms
MSTC 2020 SPEAKER SELECTION COMMITTEE
Thank you to these prestigious industry leaders for their time and guidance.
- Michael A. Helmbrecht, PhD, Product Development & Manufacturing, AM Fitzgerald
- Tony Zarola, General Manager, Analog Devices (ADI)
- Andre Rouzaud, PhD, Microsystem, Deputy VP, CEA-Léti
- Nicole Kerness, VP of Sensor Design and Technology, Kionix
- Evgeni Gousev, PhD, Senior Director, Qualcomm Technologies
- Uma Krishnamoorthy, Director, Robert Bosch
- Thomas Kenny, PhD, Richard Weiland Professor and Senior Associate Dean of Engineering, Student Affairs, Stanford University
- Mahesh Chowdhary, PhD, Director & Fellow, Strategic Platforms and IoT Excellence Center, STMicroelectronics
- Tia Williams, Texas Instruments
THERE'S STILL TIME FOR YOU TO PARTICIPATE—SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE!
SEMI, the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG), and the MEMS & Sensors Technical Congress (MSTC) Speaker Selection Committee invite you to submit an abstract for one or more of the following areas:
TechTALKS Demonstration and Presentation
- Student Poster Display and Competition
Sr. Program & Event Manager, SEMI