Flexible Hybrid Electronics (FHE) are high-performance, integrated devices. Curved and variable in form factor, they augment day-to-day life with diverse applications, enabling us to interact with our surroundings like no personal computing devices have ever before.
As new methods for creating them emerge, business and supply chain paradigms are increasingly challenged. Thought-leaders will highlight the latest technology breakthroughs and business strategies, and provide informative demonstrations of flexible hybrid and printed electronics products, equipment, and materials, as well as the unique electronics applications they enable.
FLEX 2020 is currently co-located with the MEMS & Sensors Technical Congress (MSTC). Come to FLEX 2020 and consider attending sessions at the MSTC event to further expand your knowledge.
From fundamental materials to applications, Flex 2020 delivers sessions packed with valuable intel from more than 120 industry thought leaders and researchers. Professionals in the flexible, hybrid and printed electronics field come to network with customers, industry colleagues, academia, suppliers, and partners on the show floor, and to learn about the latest technology developments through interactive discussions and product demonstrations.
- ATTEND sessions, including TechTALKS and short courses, to learn about the latest technology advancements.
- DISCOVER the R&D accomplishments at acclaimed academic universities through our Student Posters gallery.
- CONNECT and create the strategic business connections you need at the Welcome and Networking Receptions and Women in Tech Breakfast.
- COLLABORATE with your colleagues and also with professionals from the co-located MEMS & Sensors Technical Congress.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Development
- Government Representatives
- Research & Development
- Press and Industry Analysts
- Product Marketing Managers